Friday, March 19, 2010

Have 20 minutes and $15.00?

Jillian Michaels hasn't won more seasons of the Biggest Loser than not by accident. The woman knows how to get results! Have 20 minutes and $15.00? Grab your kids and a copy of her DVD '30 Day Shred' for $15.00 ($8.99 on Amazon.com) and get moving!

My two year-old LOVES to do the jumping jacks, my 6 year-old LOVES the plank jacks, my 7 year-old LOVES the oblique twists, and I LOVE the way I look 30 days later (no kidding - you will notice a difference in just weeks). There is something for everyone I promise and even if you can't do it all you will get moving and spend some quality time with your children! Twenty minutes isn't too much to ask and your body and your children will thank you! Now get some water and get moving!!


No comments:

Post a Comment